Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My favorite recipe source

Since I am on the topic of cooking, I figured sharing one of my favorite recipe websites would be fitting. I just love the site: tastespotting.com. Subtitled "a community-driven visual potluck", this site aggregates photos of some of the best food recipes on the web, and updates their collection daily.


You can't visit this site without gaining mouthwatering inspiration for your next cooking adventure! The search function on this site is a little too basic for my liking, but you can still perform a simple search to find specific courses, like soup or salad, or main ingredients in a dish. If you have a favorite recipe website, I would love to hear about it. I am always looking for new cooking blogs to explore, especially ones that feature organic, whole foods recipes. Bon appetite!

2 comments:

  1. This website has different suggestions for things to add to scrambled eggs: http://chowhound.chow.com/topics/560586

    I was most intrigued by ... mustard!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looooooove Alton Brown's style on the food network. Very fun approach to cooking! He has many back episodes of his show, "Good Eats" posted on youtube and Veoh.

    ReplyDelete